Job Opening: ImpaQT UA lead
A technology is only as mature as its value chain
Would you like to help building a quantum computing value chain in Delft?
Welcome to ImpaQT UA
Delft boasts a large number of quantum (computing) companies. Many of these are world leading component suppliers. In order to build complete quantum computing systems, their components need to be connected with each other. ImpaQT UA is a cooperative founded by Delft based quantum hardware companies. It is founded to coordinate integration efforts and interface standardization for modular quantum computers. As such, you will help us accelerate the quantum ecosystem.
What are you going to do?
You are the person to lead the cooperative. Responsibilities:
- Leading ImpaQT UA on behalf of its members: making sure all bases of the business are covered and reporting to the members this is a small job in the beginning.
- Running a project for interface optimization between ImpaQT UA (penvoerder), Quantware, Delft Circuits and OrangeQS. Project name: MQCdev
- Building an interface- & component roadmap for the member parties: Setting up a roadmap with all parties so their developments are coordinated (see ImpaQT mission document)
- Funding & Business (model) development: working out further funding- & business opportunities to grow the cooperative (see ImpaQT mission document)
These are many different jobs, we can imagine you feel comfortable with e.g. 3 / 4. Please do not hesitate to apply, we may consider to work with (external) experts on the topic you are missing.
What you bring
- Phd / Masters degree in a technical field (preferably acquainted with quantum technology)
- Working experience as project manager (> 2 years)
- Leadership & Communication skills to align different parties
- Hands-on attitude towards running projects, ranging from roadmapping to project management to funding
- Fluent in English, Dutch is a pre
- Experience with funding is a pre
- Positieve Verklaring Omtrent Gedrag (VOG)
What do we offer:
- Working in a rapidly developing field the quantum industry
- A position where you can lead and implement a vision
- 1 FTE Salary range per month 4.000 6.000*
- 1-year contract with the possibility to extend
- 30 days annual leave
- 8% holiday allowance
- 0,21 per km travel allowance
- Freedom to determine own working times and place you will be welcome at the House of Quantum and at the different member companies
- Great work-life balance
- *depending on experience and skill-set