Delft Circuits is looking for an intern for a three-month project. This will be an interdisciplinary project with a focus on technical writing. We are looking for a student or fresh graduate with a passion for quantum computation and quantum communication. The aim of the project is to summarize the recent progress on quantum computing hardware and create the report for a management team. The report would include all possible application of Cri/oFlex technology in the existing and future dilution refrigerators for quantum computation as well as for quantum internet applications.
- Bachelor or Master student in Physics \ Math \ Computer Science \ or Related field
- Good writing skills
- Excellent English, Chinese would be an advantage
- Basic knowledge of quantum computing or an interest in learning the quantum hardware
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to work from home
- Friendly team
- Salary will be discussed during the interview
Apply via a form on the website or by sending email to email@example.com
Please, attach the samples of your writing (student project or any document where you show your writing skills) in the application form/email.