Do you want to gain coding experience at an employer in the quantum industry that you can proudly tell about during a party? Are you eager to learn, enthusiastic and proactive? This internship offers you this opportunity!
Welcome to Delft Circuits!
With us there is room for your own initiatives and ideas, we appreciate it if you think along and you have your own responsibilities.
What do we do?
Simply put, we develop electronics and hardware for quantum computers. We invent, design and produce products for our customers that are located from Tokyo to Barcelona.
What are you going to do?
This internship project consists of making and automating the generation of design files using Python for our Cri/oFlex products. Cri/oFlex is a flexible cable solution for cryogenic microwave applications, such as quantum computers. Currently, the design of these files is mostly done manually. The initial focus of the project would be on generating existing designs efficiently, and exporting them to the correct format. After incorporating feedback from users, the tool will become accessible to production personnel of Delft Circuits and will streamline the workflow for designing and producing Cri/oFlex products.
We are looking for an intern with:
- Experience with python or similar programming language
- Some experience with electromagnetism
- Interest in working in a high-tech scale-up environment
- Familiarity with quantum mechanics is a plus, but not required
What do we offer:
- A young energetic team
- Guidance tailored to the individual
- Monthly remuneration
- A fun and very experienced team
- various meetings to really get an inside peek into working in a high-tech scale up company in the quantum industry