Delft Circuits is a company providing quantum hardware solutions. If you visit Delft Circuits’ website (https://delft-circuits.com/) in order to perform our services as well as possible, we process personal data. The purpose of this document is to inform customers on what data Delft Circuits uses and how Delft Circuits treats personal data in accordance to privacy laws and GDPR regulations. If you do not agree to share your information with Delft Circuits and decide not to abide with the above, please make sure not to share your data with us by opting-in in our website.
2. TYPES OF DATA WE COLLECT
Personal data is data that relates to an identified or identifiable natural person. This includes, for example, your name, address and telephone number.
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Therefore, we require your consent to apply the data in the form of a subscription box found in https://delft-circuits.com/
Identifiable information collected by our website includes:
1. Email address
2. First name
3. PURPOSE OF DATA COLLECTION AND LEGAL REQUIREMENTS OF DATA PROCESSING
3.1 Purpose of data collection
We process your personal data with the utmost care. The purposes for which we process your personal data are:
• Marketing purposes: we gather your data to send quarterly newsletters regarding our products, services and promotions
• Analytical purposes: we analyze our data to understand where our leads come from or how they find us to improve the state of our current website.
Please note that we only process your personal data for the purposes described above. We do not use your personal data for other purposes.
If you are located outside Netherlands and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Netherlands and process it there.
3.2 Legal requirements to process data
Delft Circuits may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Delft Circuits
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
4. TRANSFER OF DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
We can use third parties, so-called processors, to have one or more Services performed. In that case, we can provide these processors with your personal data and other relevant information for these purposes. We will not use a processor based in a country outside the European Economic Area.
5. DATA RETENTION
In order to comply with our legal obligations, we store your data in our database for a maximum of 6 months after your last contact with us.
6. CUSTOMER RIGHTS
If you may want to make changes to your data or simply opt out of our services, below you have a description of what rights you have and how you can adjust your data. Please note that for every change that you would like to make send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- The right to inspect your personal data: if you want to know what personal data we process, you can use your right to view your personal data.
- The right to correct personal data: if your personal data is incorrect, you can contact us by sending an e-mail to the addresses above. If we have provided your information to a third party, we will inform this third party about the correction.
- The right to change data: if you want us to delete your data, you can therefore ask us. We delete your data in the following cases: We no longer need this for the original purpose. You withdraw your consent for processing. Delft Circuits processes your personal data unlawfully
- The right to limit the processing: you can ask us to limit the processing of your data if:you believe that the information is incorrect. We process your data unlawfully. Delft Circuits no longer needs your data, but you want us to save it for use in legal proceedings. You have objected to our use of your data for legitimate interests.
- The right to opt-out from your subscription: if you do not want to receive commercial offers from our newsletter, you can use the unsubscribe link in the commercial e-mail that you have received.
- The right to data portability: you can ask us to transfer your personal data directly to you or another company, so far as this is technically possible.
- The right to withdraw your consent: if you have given us permission to process your personal data, you can withdraw your consent at any time.
- The right to make a complaint: you can submit a complaint to the regulator if you believe that we have processed your data and violated the General Data Protection Regulation. This supervisor is the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
7. Cookie statement
We use functional cookies and analytical cookies such as Google Analytics and Leadfeeder on our website. If we process your personal data, we will first ask you for your consent.
DC uses Google Analytics and Leadfeeder for statistical analysis of how you use our services. Google Analytics and Leadfeeder collects information about how you navigate, how much time you spend on our platform, how much time you spend on a certain page, from which website you came to our website, date and time you use the website, type of browser that is used and the IP address of your mobile phone, tablet and websites that you visit after using our website. This information is collected and analyzed to improve the user-friendliness of our website and to improve our marketing activities.
Cookies are small files that your browser places on your computer, tablet or mobile phone when you visit our website. When you visit a website, your browser searches for cookies. If the browser finds cookies, it sends the information that is placed by cookie to the website. The website downloads the cookies on your computer, tablet or mobile. The website only downloads the cookies on your computer, tablet or mobile phone that are necessary for the functioning of the website, for example that ensure that you get your information quickly from the website, and cookies that are strictly necessary to provide you the service. what you have specifically requested, such as a cookie that stores your settings. To download cookies that are not strictly necessary, such as cookies that collect statistical data, DC needs your permission.
Examples of Cookies we will use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Once we activate the usage of cookies in our website, you have to adjust your cookie settings in your browser so that we are not allowed to place cookies on your computer, our website may not be able to download the cookie that remembers or has given you permission to place cookies. In that case you will have to set your cookie preferences every time you visit our website. If you do not abide to that, you can set your browser’s cookie settings accordingly.
We can change our Privacy Statement. Therefore, please note to check our privacy statement regularly. The last change was made from March 28, 2019.
9. Supervisory information about us
DC has its registered office in Lorentzweg 1, 2628CJ, Delft, the Netherlands.
We are supervised by the Dutch Authority for Consumers & Markets (“ACM”). Information about supervision can be obtained on the ACM website (www.acm.nl).
10. Data Protection Officer
If you have any further questions about the information provided, please contact our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.