Job opening – Product development leader – Delft Circuits
Delft Circuits develops and manufactures hardware for quantum engineers, our first product is Cri/oFlex®, a scalable i/o (cabling) solution. Quantum technologies set high-quality requirements for our products as they operate at extremely low temperatures and at high frequencies. With major breakthroughs, the quantum market is accelerating as we speak.
Delft Circuits was founded in 2017, is located in Delft and has in-house production facilities. We are increasing our product portfolio and because quality is one of our core values, we have introduced a product lifecycle management (PLM) system. This system guides the product development and ensures all boundary conditions (e.g. quality control; supply chain) are met. We are looking for a new team member to fulfil the new role of ‘head of product development’, who leads and carries out these processes.
Your responsibility & tasks:
The main responsibility of our product development leader is to build a (technical) business case for the products that have successfully passed the proof of concept and manage the process from product development to deliverance to customers. It’s not just managing, you work closely with the technical teams and pull up your sleeves to execute tasks yourself too.
In your role as product development leader, your tasks can roughly be described as:
- Building a technical business case through interaction with customers and the team in order to prioritize product development within the PLM framework
- Taking care of purchasing / inventory / supply chain for product to go to the phase of volume production
- Taking care of documentation and datasheets of products and manufacturing process
- Carrying out product testing & quality control (in collaboration with other technical team members)
- Potentially carrying out incremental product improvements (in collaboration with other technical team members)
Your experience & skills:
- Independent, accountable and proactive worker
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Creative problem solver and strong decision-maker
- Technical background (preferably product development related) on bachelor or master level
- Experience in purchasing or supply chain management of technical products
- Experience with project management, good planning and organizational skills
- Fluent in English, Dutch is preferred
- Very enthusiastic and dedicated team, working on breakthrough products
- Our values: freedom, creativity, quality, teamwork and pleasure at work
- Short communication lines
- Salary depending on experience
- Working at Delft Circuits premises in Delft (& partly remote)
Delft Circuits has asked Linda Hennig-Wijmer exclusively for support in recruiting. Please send your motivation and CV to email@example.com. For questions: +31 6 28474036
Due to the holiday season, the first interviews will be scheduled for the end of august.